Sunday, March 8, 2009

Diet on a Recession

Okay.  Big family wedding coming up in August.  I need to lose at least 30 lbs. but we are in a recession.  My plan is to use the local price leaders to do this.  I can't go over 1200 calories a day. I am pretty bad at portion control so I am going to do this by prepackaged food. Not particularly overly healthy but I don't have a problem with sodium.  I am not recommending anyone else to do this.  

This week:  Weight Watchers Smart Ones : 5/$10 - purchased at Stop & Shop
      Kahiki frozen foods (some Oriental brand): 4/$9  A & P
      Boston Market entrees:  5/$10 Stop & Shop

Tomorrow I will weigh in and right a review of everything I eat.



1 comment:

  1. Lunch was a Weight Watchers Dragon Shrimp Lo Mein. Calorie count was 240. This was was pretty good but I'm so hungry I could lick the carton. I only have 600 calories left for the day - if I wasn't so fat I would starve to death.

    ReplyDelete